Companies and institutions
Offices, libraries, laboratories
an industrial move requires great organisational skills; AdArte has consolidated experience, a team of specialised operators and can rely on its applied procedures. Then there's our advanced equipment, and the ability to design and execute perfectly removals of small / medium enterprises or entire buildings with rigorous and absolute efficiency; we respect the agreed time schedule and scope of the move, so your business does not experience interruptions to operations and consequently induced costs.
Removals archives and livraries:
the transfer of an archive or library requires method and a consolidated experience in order to guarantee security, precision and execution times. AdArte Traslochi has properly trained personnel, who with appropriate equipment and trolleys called "roll container" or multi-shelf units of various sizes, will provide the cataloguing, picking, and subsequent repositioning with ease and precision, restoring the orderly sequence of the transferred literary material.
Moving warehouses, medical and laboratories:
AdArte stands out for this type of service, due to its professionalism. In fact, transferring a laboratory or a production site is certainly not a trivial matter. The delicate equipment and instruments are packed with the utmost professionalism and competence, stowed on specific vehicles and anchored with ratchet straps, guaranteeing the integrity and total safety of the goods being moved.
Institution office relocation
- Relocation of the Public Prosecutor of Venice
- Court of Venice Moving Work
- Chamber of Commerce of Venice
- Removal for Verona Customs Offices
- Moving the Technical Finance Office of Mestre Venice
- Transfer of the Venetian Institute of Sciences, Letters and Arts in Venice
- Relocation of the Venice customs chemical laboratory
- Ca 'Giustinian relocation headquarters of the Venice Biennale
- Moving libraries and institute Cerletti of Conegliano Veneto
- Adria (Rovigo) Hospital Relocation
- Relocation of administrative offices and the Province of Treviso library
- Relocation and transfer of the Banca degli Occhi Foundation in Venice